Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baby Madeline's Quilt

Back in August, I sent a text to a dear friend of mine, inviting her and her husband and kids to my husband's birthday party.  A little later, they texted back, telling me they would love to come, but they would be having a baby.... ON MONDAY!  (this was a Friday).  WOW.  I guess it had been TOO LONG since we've seen each other! 

So, on Tuesday of the next week, I visited baby Madeline Rae Fairchild in the hospital and gave her some of my homemade flannel burp rags.  I decided I would make baby Maddie a quilt. 

I bought fabric a few days later.... and sewed it in a day!  I hope she enjoys it!


From the book "Simplify"

First attempt at a label for one of my quilts




I think she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...I enjoy hearing your feedback!