Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have been quilting... just a little!

My friend asked me to make a quilt for her sister's upcoming baby shower.  Normally, I really struggle with making things for other people to give as gifts.  I'm just not comfortable with it.  However, this friend told me I could make whatever I wanted, she trusted me, and it wasn't needed until early spring.  She knew her sister was having a boy, but she didn't know that he was going to show up early! 

So I rushed to squeeze this quilt in right before and right after our trip to Disney.  Now, with baby's arrival, I have no clue when his baby show will be. 


the top is finished... this is my first attempt at using rick rack... I love it!

the binding fabric is a bright orange with a chicken wire pattern... too cute!

I love it!  It's so bright and cheery... I hope this little guy likes it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...I enjoy hearing your feedback!