Monday, July 25, 2011

NEW FAVORITE GADGET!!!!

Goodbye straight pins!

Maybe I'm the only quilter that HATES pinning.  HATE IT!  I work quickly and maybe not so carefully, so anytime I have something pinned, there will be blood.  UNTIL NOW!  Check out these little handy clips.  They aren't the bendy hair clips I've seen some use.  These are more like a mini close pin.  They've got a ridiculous grip and are flat on the bottom so the slide along beautifully!!!  These are officially my new favorite gadget.  I picked mine up at Calico House in Lincoln NE. 


1 comment:

  1. Those look really cool! Next time I'm up in Lincoln I'll check them out. Maybe she has them down in the Brownville store making it that much easier to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment...I enjoy hearing your feedback!