Monday, July 25, 2011

welcome to my cabin(s)


here are the 2 mini log cabins ready for binding

my new favorite clips - perfect for binding



one with brownish center squares

red center squares


love
 I really want to enter one or both of these in the county fair.  I finished them just in time for the fair entry deadline, which is tomorrow.  Am I crazy?  I'm 33 years old.  Do I really need to enter the county fair?  Yet, at the same time, this would be a great way to show my 7 year old little man how entering projects in the fair works, how you get ribbons, why you get ribbons, etc..  They are FAR from perfect.... my husband even pointed out some imperfections.  (don't hate...  in his defense, I asked him to be honest and point out what looked wrong).

I guess I'll decide tomorrow by 8pm if they are headed to the Saunders County Fair or not!

4 comments:

  1. They are wonderful! I definitely think you should enter 1 or both in the fair, perfect learning experience for your son and fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you did enter your quilts in the fair. Both are beautiful, and I am sure there are lots of people that would love to see them. Show off your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini Log Cabin quilts turned out DARLING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment...I enjoy hearing your feedback!